Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Supernatural Summer Tour (Part 2)

It's been a long time since the last update, I know, but here is the long-awaited part 2 of my "Supernatural" experience.

To start us off, here are the official blog postings of my trip, on the Supernatural Summer Tour website and on the InkPop blog. You can get the basic idea of the trip from there. ^_^


It was a wonderful experience, so forgive me if I want to keep the details to myself, to kind of savour them. (I will tell you that it was my first time at Coldstone -- and I went there with 4 famous authors! *sqee* BTW, I had the same ice cream as Kimberly (Derting): Birthday Cake Remix. It was great, but probably something like a million calories. Oh well. ;) )

Check out my YouTube channel for videos of the event at Anderson's Bookshop (my interview, the authors' interview) and at Coldstone (me, asking them questions). To see the full list, check out my Supernatural Summer Tour/Interview 2010 playlist. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones