Friday, June 25, 2010

Supernatural Summer Tour 2010 (Part A)

Each Friday (until I go away for a few weeks for vacation, and then I'll pick up where I left off when I get back), I'll be uploading a different part of my "Supernatural experience." To make this a bit more interesting, I'll be putting up some that haven't been uploaded to my YouTube Channel (and most likely never will). Look forward to it!

Okay, let's start from the very beginning, the first part of the event in Anderson's Bookshop. This is the video in which I make my grand appearance. (lolz) You also get to hear me speak, which I'm afraid sounds a bit like I'm on something (or a Valley Girl, you take your pick). Gale, the wonderful woman who was at the event -- there was some other lady who supposedly coordinated it, but I didn't see scratch of her -- interviewed me, which was a big surprise. I didn't know what to say! After I say my piece, the four authors take their turn . . . . .

Also included in this special "Supernatural Friday's" series is a buddy icon for each post. None of them are relevant to the posting, but enjoy, anyway.

This week's is the lovely FuminaMoon. She played the perfect Serenity, but was a bit too stiff (and blank) for the part of Usagi. But then again, she had a lot to live up to, after Anza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones