Friday, June 4, 2010

Supernatural Summer Tour (Part 1)

Well, it's less than 24 hours until I'm in Anderson's Bookshop in Naperville, Il., at the June 5 stop on the HarperTeen Supernatural Summer Tour. *excited face*

Once there, I'll have "green room" access to the stop, and I'll get to meet the authors (and hopefully interview them). They include:
  • Kim Harrison (Early to Death, Early to Rise)
  • Ellen Schreiber (Vampire Kisses novels)
  • Kimberly Derting (The Body Finder)
  • Kelly Armstrong (The Darkest Powers Trilogy)
I'm planning to capture it all -- well, most -- on video, so in a couple days I'll probably be posting whatever HarperCollins allows me to. ^_^
Here's an article about the contest (winner), that I just unearthed: Supernatural Writing Contest Winners Announced! from the main host site, http://www.supernaturalsummer.com/. The tour's almost over, but if you can make the Anderson stop, or the one after that, great!



If you're there tomorrow, be sure to say hi! *waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones