Monday, May 4, 2009

Roman Holiday



Okay, so I was looking forward to seeing Roman Holiday, starring Audrey Hepburn. I was all excited, setting up to tape it and watch it on my only free Friday night of the month, when what happens?


I forget all about it.

I was in a hurry to get out the door, because I was running late, and if my car wasn't out of the driveway in thirty seconds, there was no way that I was going to catch my show. So because I was running late, I forgot to tape it. And TCM, bless their dang souls, doesn't replay movies the same day. EVER.

Or at least this particular one.

And you want to know when I realized that I'd forgotten it? On my way out of the musical, after it had ended, and after the movie had been done for three hours. I had a fun time in the next twenty-four hours, mentally beating myself up for not remembering. But oh well, I guess. Nothing can be done, and I'll just have to wait until the next showing. :(


*perks up* But I had the best time at a party this past weekend. Though actually, I'm using the term "party" loosely, since was more of a gathering (that lasted for 22 hours). We slept over and everything. Very G-rated, except maybe for some of the topics of conversation. If you get our group together, there's no telling what will come up. (As I write that it sounds weird, but it really isn't. Girl stuff and all that jazz.)

Good week, and we'll see what the next one brings. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones