Friday, July 16, 2010

Supernatural Summer Tour 2010 (Part D)

Next up, we move down the block from Anderson's Bookstore to the Coldstone Creamary shop. (It was between that and Starbucks.) There we had ice cream and I got to give a makeshift interview
*on a side note, Kimberly, my father and I all had the same exact flavor: Birthday Cake Remix. Cool or creepy -- take your pick. lolz*

I'd come up with a whole bunch of questions -- two pages, in fact -- but got a bit flustered when I found out that there wasn't enough time to ask them all. Honestly, I'm not that fond of being put under pressure, and kind of floundered around, picking questions off of the list at random, which explains why they're not the most insightful or creative in the world -- just basic. In short, the first question that caught my eye got asked. *sorry* But anyway, here is the 1st part of the 2 part "Coldstone Interview." Enjoy!


This week's buddy icon is from the live action series (commonly abbreviated as PGSM here in the States). It ran for one season, from 2003 to 2004, and enjoyed a fair amount of popularity -- what all the promotional toys and items, giveaways, and special events. It even had a special one-day stage show . . . which is where I took the image from. (I make all the buddy icons you see on this site myself. Hard work goes into each one, so they're made with TLC. lolz)
And hey, I even made the post on Friday! Whatta ya know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones