Saturday, July 10, 2010

Supernatural Summer Tour 2010 (Part C)

More Buffy. That's been my summer so far, pretty much. I've made it up to the last few episodes of the 6th season, so there's only those eps and the 7th season, and then I have to face reality: summer projects. Ugh.
Anyway, this is the 3rd part of the series, the Q & A with the four authors. I have to admit that the questions from the audiance are much better than the ones I asked later, in Coldstone. But then again, the 4 had to catch their plane to San Diego, the last stop on the tour, so my 2 pages of questions kind of fell by the wayside. *More on that in the next post*



More Miyuki. This is either from Translyvania no Mori, or Death Vulcan, I can't remember (since I haven't seen them in such a long time. >_<  ) DV was a bit hard to follow, plus it never had its own album, so I tend to like TnM better. If you have no idea what I'm babbling on about, take note of this important equation:

     Sailor Moon + musicals  + vampires = Awesome

I know, I know. I'm a straaange person. lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones