Sunday, November 15, 2009

InuYasha -- The Final Act

Okay, so I'm a bit of an anime/manga/musical geek.
I love Sailor Moon and all it's creations to death (whether it be the books, animated television series, live action series, or musicals). I also love anything and everything that Arina Tanemura does. Seriously, she's genius (i apoligize for going valley-girl on you).
But another of my life-long devotions is InuYasha. Whether it's the anime or manga, I devour it, it's so addicting. So when it was announced that there would be a second animated series, based on the remaining books that hadn't been animated, I was overjoyed, if a bit skeptical. The series had ended in 2004, and here it was, 2009. What were the chances that it would be picked up again?
Thankfully, the rumour was indeed true, and InuYasha: The Final Act, is real. The same voice actors, music, and animation style, thankfully, were kept. And add to that the fact that there's no wait for the series to make it's way slowly -- painfully -- over Stateside, and I'm just having a happy moment here, all right?
Forgive my blathering and whatnot, and I'll let you get right to it: InuYasha: The Final Act There's a new episode uploaded every Saturday, and as long as you can read and understand English, you'll be fine (I'm not sure whether or not Hulu translates itself between countries).
Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones