Monday, June 22, 2009

School's Out

Wearing: Studded white-wash jeans, light pink camisole, bare feet (freedom!)

Listening to:
LoveGame

Well, school is officially out for me (sorry for all the people who still have to take exams this week, ;D ), which means that I can concentrate on my writing more. For a solid 4 months or so, I didn't even touch my work, life was that busy. But now I'm really getting into it, so hopefully I'll have it done by the end of the summer, before yet another year begins.

College looms, and each year gets even more depressing, in my opinion. Exciting, yes, but also stressful. I like all the new opportunities being thrown my way, but come on! Seriously, how many tests do you have to take? PSATs, SATs, Regents, AP exams . . . there's more, but if I listed them all, my head would probably explode. *too late*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones