Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer

Wearing: khacki shorts, t-shirt, golden gladiator sandals

Listening to: Party in the U.S.A.

Where did my summer go? It was just here, and now it's almost time to go back to the daily grind. And by that, I mean SCHOOL.
I'm not opposed to learning, and I get to see all of the people I've missed these past few months, and there are many, many people in the world that don't get to have as good an education as I do (no matter how biased it's becoming), but . . . a lot of it is a drag.
Like having to see that terrible stoner guy that sat in front of me in class all last year. Or taking swim and having my hair all wet and dripping when I'm supposed to be at lunch. Or the fact that I'm most likely taking way too many AP and honors classes, and my head will probably burst. Heh.

But there are a few things that have cheered me up lately.

Like this And this

Unfortunately, neither will save me from having to put up with crap in a couple days. *sigh* If only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones