Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Miami Fashion Week (Day 4 & 5)

So Miami Fashion Week doesn't have the same status as New York Fashion week, and techically isn't an exciting or fashionable group of shows, but the swimsuits there can still be of high quality.

Well, most of them.

I picked a few of my favorites from the shows to post and comment on, most of them from the later days.

The first is a swimsuit by designer Mara Hoffman. What strikes me as amazing is that without the beaded strings, it's just a normal black bikini.



The second is a white two-piece by Vitamin A. Once again, little details make a piece all it's own. If not for the crossing straps in front (and the model's unhealthy-looking tan) it would be just another ordinary suit.


My third and (I must admit) my favorite number from the shows is this "suit," by White Sands Australia. I don't know if you could actually go swimming in this -- or wear it to the beach without getting stares (not the good kind), but you could certainly try!




Next is a cover-up by Fred Carter. He overdoes the accessories a bit (and the black lipstick, of course), but if the sunglasses weren't there, it's completely wearable.





To the left is an ensemble, also by Fred Carter. It's nice and all, but the model needs more of a chest. I just liked the floppy hat. :D



And finally, this flashy bikini by V Del Sol. It only looks so good because of the ultra-thin model, but that's the way the industry works, and there could be exceptions, as well. I'd probably wear it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones